Product Manager Permanent Central Belt of ScotlandAre you an experienced Product Manager looking for a new challenge?Do you have a background in chemistry with extensive...
System and Product Development Manager - Consumer Products - Hampshire - Permanent or Contract (Competitive Salary/Rate)
Are you looking for your next role within Consumer Product Development? Want to work for a global company? Apply now.
A global Consumer Products Manufacturer is looking for a System and Product Development Manager to join their expanding Design and Development team. The role will involve leading projects to develop products, taking them through the full life cycle from concept to delivery. You will manage everything from technical engineering, to company processes, to external contractors and act as a product technical authority and guide others. The company sells their products worldwide and has had continued growth in the design and development team for the last 6 months meaning there is now need for a Technical Project Manager to contribute to continuing the companies growth and success moving forward.
Ideal experience and skills:
* An Honours Degree in Engineering, Mechanical or Electrical / Electronic, or a related engineering subject. An advance degree in engineering is a plus.
* Ideally PRINCE 2 Professional or equivalent Project Management qualification
* Experience managing projects and technically contributing to projects
* Solid understanding of product development, engineering, manufacturing, quality, supply chain, as well as product assurance and regulatory requirements for electromechanical consumer products.
* Experience on building collaborative relationships and leverage of internal and external customers, partners, and suppliers.
* Demonstrated ability and experience leading multidisciplinary technical teams.
To find out more information please contact Alex Eager on the following details.0161 868 2226
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.