Research and Development Project Manager Weybridge- 55-65K +benefitsDo you have experience in project managing R&D of Consumer Electronics? Our client is looking for someone who...
System & Product Development Manager - Consumer Products - Hampshire
Are you passionate about product development and have a proven track record in developing innovative electro-mechanical products? Do you want to develop sophisticated products that automate the process of consumables preparation?
If yes, my client is currently expanding their global R&D team and are recruiting for a Product Development Manger who has a strong engineering background (mechanical or electrical / electronics) and can lead multidisciplinary teams in delivering new platforms or research programs for their electro-mechanical consumer products / machines. The individual in this role will be both a manager of projects and an individual engineering contributor, possessing a high degree of self-motivation and can translate business needs to solutions.
In addition the successful candidate:
* Will have a degree in Engineering (Mechanical or Electrical / Electronics).
* Be able to demonstrate a solid understanding of product development, engineering, manufacturing, quality, supply chain, as well as product assurance and regulatory requirements for electro-mechanical consumer products.
* Have a broad understanding of systems (electrical/electronic, software and mechanical) and related design and testing engineering practices.
The successful candidate will:
* Have the opportunity to grow their talents whilst working with the current and future drink preparation technologies.
* Be part of a high performing team who are passionate about the products they develop.
* Experience product development from concept to grave.
* Receive a comprehensive reward package (completive salary, pension, onsite gym and restaurant).
Want to know more?Please contact Alex Eager on the following details.0161 868 2226
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.