Do you have a background in validation? Are you looking to join a successful pharmaceutical company based the South West? I am currently recruiting for...
SRG have partnered with a well-known pharmaceutical manufacturing company, based in the North East, to recruit a Validation Manager to join their busy Quality Department on a permanent basis.
The successful candidate will be the Subject Matter Expert (SME) for validation activities on the client's site. They will be responsible for site-wide validation activities for the following: equipment, facilities, utilities; computerised systems; process and analytical methods. The successful candidate will also advise on the strategy and principles to be applied. They will provide drive, coordination and direction to production areas, projects, QC and QA colleagues and to maintain procedures and support the generation of appropriate lifecycle documents, protocols and reports to demonstrate compliance with agreed validation standards.
- Management of the Validation team
- Responsible for the direction and strategic decision making of site validation
- Responsible for the validation QMS/PQS on site
- Ensuring that validation activities are in compliance with regulatory standards and current industry best practices
- Leading and driving related continuous improvement activities.
- Providing validation document templates and good practice example documents to facilitate efficient compliance with the relevant validation procedures.
- Acting as a point of contact for validation for internal and external customers with a detailed understanding of validation topics and the overall site validation status.
- Acting as Subject Matter Expert (SME) during regulatory and customer audits.
This role will suit someone who has previously worked within a similar role and who has an excellent understanding of validation requirements within the Pharmaceutical industry.
If you are an ambitious Validation professional looking for the next step in your career, apply now or contact Charlotte on 0191 284 6768 for more details
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.