An exciting opportunity has risen for a QA Officer to join a leading pharmaceutical development company who are entrepreneurial and encourage their employees to help...
QA Officer - shifts required to work - (Early and Lates, with optional nights)
Permanent - full time East Midlands
Salary - basic up to 25k (dependant upon experience) + shift allowance
Do you have experience working as a QA Officer or within QMS?Have you got GMP manufacturing?Must be flexible to work various shifts if needed to dependant upon business needs.
- The compliance team is responsible for quality compliance improvement.
- Responsibilities include quality elements such as documentation management, change control, root cause investigation and deviation management, KPI management and improvements including training.
- The role will provide technical support, actively driving the compliance in improving processes to the highest standard.
- Graduate, or equivalent, with experience of cGMP and working within a Quality management system environment.
- Experience in the Quality Assurance of pharmaceuticals or a related regulated environment (GxP compliance).
- Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of current GMP and regulatory requirements and guidelines for manufacture licensed medicinal products.
- Knowledge of EU and UK quality related pharmaceutical regulations.
- Experience with Document Control, Deviations, Change Control and CAPA processes.
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to work well within the organisation.
If you would like to apply for this position, please use the link provided. For more information regarding this position please call Bal on 0121 728 8455.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.