QC Analyst working shifts Permanent Full TimeNorthamptonshireSalary up to £25000 (dependant upon experience) + shift allowance (dependant upon the shift).Do you have analytical experience within...
QC Analyst - working shifts
Permanent - Full Time
Salary up to £25000 (dependant upon experience) + shift allowance (dependant upon the shift).
Do you have analytical experience within a stability, quality control or development laboratory?
Have you worked within a GMP Pharmaceutical manufacturing environment?
Must be flexible to work various shifts: Early, Late and Nights if possible.
- Execute analysis of raw materials and Packing material, in-process material, and finished product in compliance with schedule.
- Complete analysis in accordance with SOP and standard methods.
- Preparation of all solutions, reagents etc. associated with analysis.
- Participate in the preparation of QC documents including SOPs, specifications, methods.
- Ensure QC activities are executed in line in in-house procedures and in compliance with requirements of cGMP.
- Ensure QC activities are executed in line with safety requirements and good laboratory practice.
- Degree or equivalent in a Science subject with a significant chemistry portion.
- Experience working within a laboratory environment working for the Pharmaceutical Industry.
- Previous experience with analytical QC role - experience in analytical techniques (HPLC, GC, UV, IR, KF, and dissolution analysis).
- Good understanting of GMP and GDP and relevant guidelines/updates.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Practical problem solving skills.
- Proficiency in use of IT packages (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook).
If you would like to apply for this position, please use the link provided. For more information regarding this position or any others, please call Bal on 0121 728 8455.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.