GMP Production TechnicianSRG are working with a leading life science company who are looking for a GMP Production Technician to join the team.If you are...
GMP Production Technician
SRG are working with a leading life science company who are looking for a GMP Production Technician to join the team.
If you are a enthusiastic science graduate or have experience working within a GMP cleanroom environment then this could be the role for you!
- Carry out manufacture of pharmaceuticals in a cleanroom environment
- Assist with the general running and monitoring of the clean room facility including maintaining its cGMP compliance
- Ensure that required materials and equipment are available at all times to be able to conduct the agreed production schedule
- Participate in the preparation for and delivery of manufacturing campaigns
- There is a requirement to work shift patterns at limited times in the year
- Good organisational and communication skillsAttention to detail
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, in particular Word and Excel
- Relevant scientific qualifications
- Experience of working in a regulated environment would be beneficial
- Knowledge of aseptic technique gained working in a pharmaceutical cleanroom environment would be beneficial
If you meet the above requirements and are looking for a new challenge, then please get in touch.
Keywords: GMP production, cleanroom, GMP, GxP, GMp manufacture. pharmaceuticals, life science, science graduate, cleanroom
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.