Title Project Chemist Protective CoatingsLocation Greater Manchester Salary £40,000 £45,000 SRG are currently working with a leading global manufacturer of speciality paints & coatings whose...
Raw Materials Chemist/CoordinatorGloucestershirePermanentAttractive salary (dependant upon experience) Role:
- Management of the checking, sampling, testing and release of raw materials ensuring on time availability as dictated by the site production plan.
- The main point of contact within the laboratory for the availability of raw materials.
- Provide technical support, guidance and training to technicians performing raw materials testing.
- Checking and release of raw materials.
- Perform raw materials out of specification (OOS) investigations when required.
- Perform routine testing procedures for the appraisal of raw materials involving basic wet chemistry methods, pH, FT-IR, separation and titrations when required.
- HPLC and GC testing of raw materials.
- Provide data for Lab KPIs in relation to raw materials.
- Adherence to GMP in the laboratory.
- Commitment to continuous improvement to drive efficiencies within the laboratory.
- Updating raw materials methods and specifications where appropriate.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent.
- Industry experience testing raw materials within a Pharmaceutical laboratory.
- Experience of various laboratory tests such as basic wet chemistry methods, pH, FT-IR, HPLC and GC when required.
- Experience of working to Pharmacoepia standards within a GMP laboratory.
- Be able to support and train other technicians. If you would like more information regards to this opportunity please call Bal on 0121 728 8455 to discuss, alternatively if you're interested in the role and have the skill sets required please apply online.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.