An opportunity for an Analytical Scientist to join a leading biopharmaceutical organisation.Job Title: Senior Scientist, Analytical Sciences Duration: PermanentLocation: North WestSRG are working with a...
In-Vivo ScientistPermanent role - OxfordshireSalary up to £30,000 dependant on experienceMy Client is a well established oncology focussed company based in Oxfordshire and looking to take on a home office licence holding in-vivo scientist with a good amount of practical experience. The role will also allow the post holder to develop skills in in-vitro assays and conduct mammalian cell culture in addition to qPCR and ELISA techniques. It will be a much more varied role that a traditional in-vivo technician and hence allow the opportunity for growth within the company.The Successful candidate
- You will hold a home office licence (essential requirement)
- You will be familiar with approved procedures for introduction of therapeutics into murine modelsIdeally you will be experienced using xenograft models although this is not essential
- You will have the drive to succeed and there will be the opportunity to use and develop your knowledge with in-vitro assays
- You will be responsible for the in-vivo testing of novel therapeutics
- You will be able to contribute to in-vitro analysis using techniques such as qPCR, ELISA and also cell culture
- You will be flexible to the requirements of experiments
- you will utilise xenograft models to support research and development of novel products
To discuss the role and company in more detail please call Oliver for an informal discussion on 0121 7288454.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.