QC Microbiology Supervisor required for innovative pharmaceutical company in GlasgowTitle QC Microbiology SupervisorLocation GlasgowSalary CompetitiveSRG is working with an innovative and growing pharmaceutical company as...
QC Microbiology Supervisor required for innovative pharmaceutical company in Glasgow
Title - QC Microbiology Supervisor
Location - Glasgow
Salary - Competitive
SRG is working with an innovative and growing pharmaceutical company - as a result of their continued success they are looking to hire an experienced QC Microbiology Supervisor to undertake a challenging role in their Quality Control function. Reporting to the QC Manager and working as part of a small team the role would be suited to someone with a strong background in microbiology within a sterile manufacturing environment.
We are keen to speak to Microbiology Supervisors who have experience in working to GMP regulations and can provide expertise in sterility. Perhaps you are ready for the next step in your career or maybe you are looking to move into a new dynamic environment, either way we would like to hear from you.
My client offers a competitive salary and benefits package as well as the potential for development and skills enhancement.
Role / Description
- Accountability for all QC Microbiology procedures, processes and systems as well as providing specialist microbiological expertise and problem solving.
- Training and supervision of QC Microbiology team ensuring analysis of samples are performed according to Health and Safety policies and GMP requirements.
- Responsibility for environmental monitoring including reporting of trending data and investigation of any excursions and advising on CAPAs.
- Development and validation of microbiological assays and preparation of QC documentation.
- Ensure smooth running of the QC microbiology lab including equipment calibration and maintenance as well as planning and ordering of consumables.
- The ideal candidate will have a degree level qualification in a science related discipline with experience in microbiology focussing on environmental monitoring of a sterile facility.
- You will have a proven track record within a GMP environment with experience in supervising a team with the ability to deliver results.
- You must have excellent attention to detail, communication skills and organisational skills as well as the ability to work under pressure.
SRG is the UK's number one recruitment company specialising in the scientific, engineering, clinical, pharmaceutical, food/FMCG, energy & renewables, biotech, chemical and medical device sectors.As scientists ourselves, our specialist sector knowledge and our passion are second to none. It's this combination that makes us different. We're committed to providing outstanding temporary, contract and permanent career opportunities of all levels for our candidates and a comprehensive range of expert strategic recruitment services for our clients.
If you would like to apply for this position, please use the link provided. For more information regarding this position or any others, please contact Pamela.
If you have a scientific background and this position is not relevant / suitable for you please feel free to get in touch or visit www.srg.co.uk to view our other vacancies.
Keywords: microbiology, microbiological techniques, sterility, environmental monitoring, steriles, manufacturing, GMP, pharmaceuticals
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.