R&D Physical Testing Scientist based in CheshireTitle R&D Scientist Physical Testing Location North West, Cheshire Salary Competitive + Bonus SRG are currently working with a...
R&D Physical Testing Scientist based in Cheshire
Title R&D Scientist - Physical Testing Location North West, Cheshire Salary Competitive + Bonus
SRG are currently working with a global specialist in medical products, with a market leading position in wound care & therapeutics. They are now seeking to hire an experienced R&D physical testing scientist to join an accomplished R&D team at their wound care centre of excellence based in Cheshire.
Role / Description
Working under strict GLP / GMP conditions in an ISO 13485 & 19001 compliant environment, the major responsibilities of this role will be to:
- Develop, validate & execute suitable R&D testing methods Update & develop testing methods & procedures
- Keep detailed reports & technical documents, effectively communicating & presenting data both verbally & in written form.
- Perform non-conformance investigations for any out of specification results, developing & applying corrective & preventative actions as needed.
- Maintain & troubleshoot physical testing instrumentation & equipment.
- Qualified to degree level (or equivalent) in a relevant scientific subject.
- Proven experience of physical testing & method development with a GLP / GMP environment.
- Previous experience of Medical devices or Pharmaceutical's would be advantageous but not essential.
- An understanding of compliance with ISO 13485 & 19001 quality systems.
- Excellent analytical skills with a keen eye for detail.
This will be a full time & permanent position working with a global leader in the field of Wound care therapeutics. Based in Cheshire, the working hours will be 08:30 - 16:30 Monday to Friday with a competitive salary & bonus scheme.
If you would like to apply for this position, please use the link provided. Alternatively please email a copy of your CV to Nathan at . For more information regarding this position or any others, please call Nathan on 0161 868 2227.
If you have a scientific background and this position is not relevant / suitable for you please feel free to get in touch or visit www.srg.co.uk to view our other vacancies.
Keywords: Physical Testing, Method development, Validation, Medical device,
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.