QC AnalystNorthumberlandPermanent Position£20-24K Dependent on ExperienceAn innovative pharmaceutical organisation in Northumberland is looking to recruit a QC Analyst to help them carry out quality control...
Analytical Chemist/Quality Control (QC) Analyst
Global pharmaceutical company
SRG are currently recruiting a Quality Lab Analyst for our strategic partner, a global pharmaceutical company based in Montrose.
This is an exciting opportunity for industrially experienced Quality Control (QC) chemist to join the company on an initial 12 month contract.
In this role you will deliver
- A range of analytical services to the quality department including routine analysis using classical and chromatographic techniques
- Analysis of non - routine samples and to assist trouble shooting of production problems
- Review and preparation of procedures
- Work to strict GMP and GLP quality standards in a highly regulated environment
The successful candidate will have
- Industrial gained experience in a similar role in a regulated environment
- A degree or equivalent in Chemistry or closely related subject
- Experience of classical and chromatographic techniques
If you are looking for an exciting new role and want to work for a leading pharmaceutical manufacturer then this is the position for you.
If you match the above requirements- please apply online!
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.