QA TechnicianTemporary 10 monthsShift Work Pay £9.12 p/hCumbriaOne of Europe's fastest growing food and drink companies, based in Cumbria, is looking for an experienced QA...
Temporary - 10 months
Shift Work - Pay £9.12 p/h
One of Europe's fastest growing food and drink companies, based in Cumbria, is looking for an experienced QA Technician to join their team on a 10 month temporary basis.
Reporting to the Lead QA Technician, the successful candidate will have the following responsibilities:
- Monitoring the chemical integrity of sources and products
- Microbiological testing of sources and product
- Conduct investigations into Customer Complaints
- Conduct on-line QA Testing on the production lines
- Undertake regular ATP/Hygiene monitoring
- Conduct environmental sampling of the sources
- Ensuring all Quality and Laboratory records are kept to a high standard
- Auditing stock SKU's on SAP to ensure timely release
- Conducting glass/hard plastic audits
- Ensure equipment is calibrated within documented timescales
- Assist Technical Manager and Lead Quality Technician in non-routine tasks
The successful QA Technician will have experience working within a similar role. They will also have solid microbiological lab experience.
If this sounds like the next move for you apply now, or contact Charlotte on 0191 284 6768 for more information.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.