A well-established Chemical manufacturing organisation based in Northamptonshire has an immediate requirement for a QC Analyst to join their busy Technical team. This is a...
A well-established Chemical manufacturing organisation based in Northamptonshire has an immediate requirement for a QC Analyst to join their busy Technical team. This is a permanent role, paying around £19,000, starting ASAP.
* Analysing raw materials, In-Process samples and finished products using GC, GCMS and HPLC
* Conducting investigations into customer complaints, and offering troubleshooting assistance to resolve/prevent issues
* Completion and maintenance of the Technical files and raw material/formulations specifications
* Degree (or equivalent) level in Chemistry / Forensics Science / Related subject
* Academic or Industrial experience using GC / GCMS/ HPLC is advantageous
* Confidence and good communication skills, together with ability to work closely within teams
If this role looks of interest please apply online. If you would like further information on the role please call Tom Pickford on 0121 726 9750.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.