Customer Insight PartnerMarket Research (Oncology)Global PharmaMaidenhead UK A new permanent opportunity has arisen with one or SRG's strategic partners. We are recruiting for a Customer...
Customer Insight PartnerMarket Research (Oncology)Global Pharma
Maidenhead UK A new permanent opportunity has arisen with one or SRG's strategic partners. We are recruiting for a Customer Insight Partner to join their Business Insight team. We are looking for someone who has extensive experience within Market Research in Pharma. Previous experience should preferably include Oncology projects.This is a fantastic opportunity to work for an innovative company and have an opportunity to create impact but also to work in a collaborative environment.We are not just looking for experience but also a person but also someone who would fit well into the team. This person should be open to ideas and sharing information, someone who is a team player but also someone who can lead the way.Expectations & Responsibility
- Manage the identification, sourcing, delivery, and validation of all data (excluding finance reports) that are regularly used by brand team to drive decision making.
- Reviewing data purchased to ensure it gives value for money and meets commercial needs.
- Work with data suppliers to ensure the accuracy of data; including supplier management, defining data requirements and validation of the data.
- Develop product and competitor knowledge, awareness of the market environment and sales and marketing strategies and to enable higher quality research and interpretation.
- To organise and manage quality research programmes for products and therapy areas.
- Develop market research plans aligned to Brand plan strategy and objectives.
- Ensure market research is conducted to meet agreed objectives and is utilised by the business to its full potential
- Manages supplier relationships, identifies and evaluates new suppliers and negotiates to ensure maximum benefit and value for the company.
- To organize market research and brand team insights to inform the patient journey for products and therapy areas. This begins with assessment of the robustness of the current patient journey, collation of all existing research and knowledge, sharing with wider brand team and supporting the update and review of the patient journey by the brand team.
- Be personally responsible for sourcing, management and analysis of data, strategic and operational research, and brand team insights for specific brand teams.
- You will have expertise in Market Research within the Pharmaceutical industry e.g. Data Research
- Experience within Oncology pipeline in the UK market is strongly desirable
- Experience in product launch would be an advantage
- You will have strong project management skills and experience in presenting market data
- Able to deep dive in data analysis
- Advanced Excel User
- Knowledge of DRM and SFE tools and systems
- Being able to build a strong report to customers
- You will have excellent communication skills and work well in a team
- You are able to create impact and influence but are also personable
If you would like to apply or learn more about this role please contact:
0203 096 4701
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the EU/UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.