Title: Process Development EngineerLocation: MerseysideSalary: £35k-45kSRG are looking for an Process Development Engineer to join a leading materials manufacturer based within Merseyside. The role is...
Job Title: Process Expert
Contract: 12 Months
Pay Rate: £19.23 an hour PAYE (circa £40,000/annum)
SRG is working with a leading biopharmaceutical company based in the North West.
They are currently seeking a Process Expert to drive the Technical Transfer of formulation and filling operations.
The Process Expert will provide support for production process-specific issues related to manufacturing.
- Support knowledge and technical transfer of secondary processes across sites
- Provide support for front line manufacturing issues focusing on batch safety and quality requirements
- Deviation, Out of Specification (OOS) investigation and complaint handling
- Process validation protocols and reports, re-validations and short-term improvement projects
- Experience of Technical Transfer within a manufacturing environment
- Background in the pharmaceutical sector of Manufacturing/Manufacturing science & Technology
- Educated to BSc or MSc level in Engineering, Chemistry, Pharmacy or a relevant scientific subject
- Experience of sterile filling or aseptic knowledge and visual inspection of vials and syringes
Get in touch today! Apply online or call Tolu Kuforiji on 0161 868 2248 or 07582 063760.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.