Title: Technical Project manager AnalyticalLocation: Cheshire, North WestSalary: CompetitiveDuration: PermanentSRG are currently looking for a Technical Analytical Project Manager, to join a fast growing contract...
Title: Technical Project manager - Analytical
Location: Cheshire, North West
SRG are currently looking for a Technical Analytical Project Manager, to join a fast growing contract pharmaceutical development company working with customers all over the world.
The company develop pharmaceutical and biotechnology products for a wide variety of disease indications in both adults and children. As a Analytical Project Manager you will work as part of the technical team to deliver the analytical development programmes for each project to a high quality and on time.
- To work closely with the project managers and team leaders to ensure projects are delivered to a high standard - both in terms of quality and scientifically.
- To deliver scientifically sound drug substance characterization and analytical development protocols.
- To act as technical support for the analytical team.
- To write analytical development reports.
- To maintain effective communication with all key stakeholders.
- To participate in client facing meetings (on site meetings and TCs).
- To participate in CPD activities to develop scientific knowledge further, for example, by attending relevant symposia/conference meetings and to disseminate this information to other members of the technical team.
- To attend Technical meetings on a regular basis.
- To perform other duties required in a technical capacity as required by the business.
- To perform analytical investigations and analytical problem solving, including timely completion of CAPA.
- Be educated to BSc level within an analytical chemistry/pharmaceutical related subject.
- Hands on experience working within an analytical role ideally within the pharmaceutical industry.
- Proven track record in analytical development and support, using key techniques including but not limited to HPLC.
- Worked within a GMP setting and developed analytical techniques to these strict regulations.
SRG are the UK number 1 recruitment company specialising in the science, engineering, clinical, pharmaceutical, food/FMCG, renewable, biotech, chemicals and medical devices sectors.As scientists ourselves, our specialist sector knowledge and our passion are second to none. It's this combination that makes us different. We're committed to providing outstanding temporary, contract and permanent career opportunities of all levels for our candidates and a comprehensive range of expert strategic recruitment services for our clients.If you would like to apply for this position, please use the link provided. Alternatively please email a copy of your CV to Dan Nightingale at For more information regarding this position or any others, please call Dan on 0161 868 2205.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.