QA Officer6 Months Full Time Contract- with a view of that going permanent East Midlands Salary up to to 25kDo you have experience working as...
An exciting opportunity has risen for a QA Officer to join a leading pharmaceutical development company who are entrepreneurial and encourage their employees to help shape and become the future of our company.
Job Title: QA Officer - Entry Level
Vacancy type: Permanent
Area: Cheshire, North West
Salary: CompetitiveAre you currently working within a Quality lab and looking for your next position? SRG are working with a fast growing, contract pharmaceutical company who work with customers all over the world to develop new pharmaceuticals and biotechnology products.
Who are now looking for a QA officer to work as a critical part of the business providing an essential part of the Quality Assurance. This is a perfect opportunity for someone within a QC laboratory and is now looking for a position within Quality Assurance. You, will be expected to work closely with various departments including but not limited to; production, laboratory, Product Development, Project Manager and Business Development teams and will be responsible for:
- Working between document review and approval and QA support to the production facility.
- Perform various QA batch activities including batch review.
- Approve and check Batch Manufacturing records (BMR).
- Checking updates to documents such as Standard Operating Procedures
- Reviewing and advising on deviations
- Preparation of dossiers for QP approval
- Assisting with internal audits and Client audits
- Have hands on experience within a Quality position, weather this is Quality Control or Quality Assurance.
- An understanding of Good Manufacturing Practice and its application. Prior experience of Quality Assurance is preferred but not essential.
- Have a good understanding of Quality Control or Quality Assurance.
- Experiance within a pharmaceutical setting is essential.
SRG are the UK number 1 recruitment company specialising in the science, engineering, clinical, pharmaceutical, food/FMCG, renewable, biotech, chemicals and medical devices sectors.
As scientists ourselves, our specialist sector knowledge and our passion are second to none. It's this combination that makes us different. We're committed to providing outstanding temporary, contract and permanent career opportunities of all levels for our candidates and a comprehensive range of expert strategic recruitment services for our clients.
If you would like to apply for this position, please use the link provided. Alternatively please email a copy of your CV to Daniel Nightingale at . For more information regarding this position or any others, please call Dan on 0161 868 2205.
If you have a scientific background and this position is not relevant / suitable for you please feel free to get in touch or visit www.srg.co.uk to view our other vacancies.
Keywords: QA, Quality Assurance, Batch review, Batch release, non-conformance, CAPA, deviations, GMP, good manufacturing practice, QP release, MHRA, FDA, audit, compliance, Quality control, QC scientist, QC Analyst, Analytical, BMR, Batch manufacturing.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.