Scientific Director / Principal ScientistOxfordshire Permanent full time positionSalary up to £50,000 dependant on experienceAre you a talented scientist with significant industry experience either within...
Scientific Director / Principal ScientistOxfordshire - Permanent full time positionSalary up to £50,000 dependant on experienceAre you a talented scientist with significant industry experience either within pharma / biotech or contract research organisations? Do you have experience with analysis of immunogenicity of large molecules (ADA) and pharmacokinetics? My client provides a fast paced environment where you will be able to have a significant impact on the success of the department by both providing scientific expertise and liaising with internal collaborators and external clients. This is a senior level position and would provide an excellent career step for a suitably experienced individual.The role
- Based in labs in Oxford you will serve as scientific, technical and regulatory advisor to project leads for the development and validation of assays
- You will bring an understanding of regulatory compliance such as MHRA, FDA, OECD for GxP working and ensure that ongoing studies are compliant
- You will sign off on study plans and reports for third parties
- you will aid in defining the scope of work and its focus to clients and ensure relationships are maintained generated with clientsThe successful candidate
- You will have a higher scientific degree or equivalent experience with multiple years industry experience
- You will have experience in managing and leading a multidisciplinary team
- You will bring expertise in PK and large molecule immunogenicity
- you will have a fundamental understanding of international regulatory requirements including MHRA, FDA, GMP, GLP and GCP and be able to demonstrate continued learning.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a very well regarded company in Oxford at a senior level. Please call Oliver on 0121 7288454 for an informal discussion of the position.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.