Are you a Production Technician/Supervisor looking to join a successful pharmaceutical company based the South West? I am currently recruiting for a number of Production...
Are you a Production Technician/Supervisor looking to join a successful pharmaceutical company based the South West?
I am currently recruiting for a number of Production Technician roles varying in experience levels all of which are offering competitive salaries.
As a Production Technician/Supervisor you will be working as part of the FPP Support Team performing tasks that include but are not limited to cleaning, calibration checks, water sampling, environmental monitoring and maintaining supplies.
Your key accountabilities will include but not be limited to;
- Carrying out duties involved in the manufacture of biopharmaceuticals to GMP and ISO 9001 requirements as directed.
- Assisting with Environmental monitoring
- Assisting with water sampling
- Assisting with transporting products, equipment and materials
- Liaising with pharmaceutical stores to ensure compliance
- Ensuring the facility is maintained to a compliant state.
You will be working on a continental shift pattern working 6 till 6.
The ideal candidate will have experience working within a GMP environment and have a science degree or equivalent.
Any successful applicant must either hold or be capable of obtaining a UK government security clearance at SC level.
Apply now or contact;
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.