Title: Production Supervisor/PlannerSalary: Competitive, depending on experience.Location: Cheshire, North West.SRG are currently looking for a Production Supervisor, to join a fast growing contract pharmaceutical development...
Title: Production Supervisor/Planner
Salary: Competitive, depending on experience.
Location: Cheshire, North West.
SRG are currently looking for a Production Supervisor, to join a fast growing contract pharmaceutical development company who work with customers all over the world. This organisation develop pharmaceutical and biotechnology products that support with the treatment of a wide variety of diseases.
As a Production Supervisor you will lead, coach, mentor and develop a team of process operators. You will manage and supervise a team of 5 process operators, ensuring that they hit set KPI's. You will also act as the main point of contact for clients, providing project updates. The successful candidate will be a dedicated and self-motivated individual, with a proven record of managing, coaching and leading QHSE/GMP principles.
- Setup, maintain and review targets and goals for the team and individuals.
- Initiate, drive and lead continuous improvement projects across the manufacturing site.
- Generate and maintain production schedules.
- Coach, Mentor and develop the production team, identifying strengths, weaknesses and opportunities for the team.
- Perform continuous improvement activities and ensure all records are compliant to GMP.
- Proven experience leading a team of process operators, ideally within a pharmaceutical or GMP setting.
- Excellent leadership, people and organisation skills with the ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Familiar with implementing continuous Improvement plans within a HMP/Pharmaceutical setting.
- Supervisor and management experience.
SRG are the UK number 1 recruitment company specialising in the science, engineering, clinical, pharmaceutical, food/FMCG, renewable, biotech, chemicals and medical devices sectors.As scientists ourselves, our specialist sector knowledge and our passion are second to none. It's this combination that makes us different. We're committed to providing outstanding temporary, contract and permanent career opportunities of all levels for our candidates and a comprehensive range of expert strategic recruitment services for our clients.If you would like to apply for this position, please use the link provided. Alternatively please email a copy of your CV to Dan Nightingale at For more information regarding this position or any others, please call Dan on 0161 868 2205.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.