Senior Pharmaceutical Analyst Permanent East Midlands Attractive salary up to 37k Role: To carry out and monitor the progress of Analytical: drug product development stability...
Senior Pharmaceutical Analyst
Attractive salary up to 37k
- To carry out and monitor the progress of Analytical: drug product development stability and validation work to GMP requirements to ensure that project schedules are met and that the work is carried out efficiently and accurately.
- Review analytical data and documentation, report and investigate incidents of out of specifications within the laboratory.
- Support and assist staff in troubleshooting methods. Delegate and monitor the progress of work on a daily basis.
- B.Sc. (or equivalent) in Chemistry or a Life Science subject with a significant chemistry component.
- Significant experience working in a GMP drug product development laboratory.
- Significant experience of analysing development drug products.
- Significant experience of developing/validating methods for development drug products using a variety of analytical techniques including Dissolution, HPLC.
- Significant Experience of Stability Testing for drug products including assay/related substances, dissolution analysis.
If you have the experience please apply online or alternatively call Bal on 0121 728 8455 to discuss this position in more detail.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.