Product Technologist -:- up to £23k -:- Gloucestershire The Role * Interpretation of results and preparation of client reports under supervision to agreed standards.* In...
Product Technologist -:- up to £23k -:- Gloucestershire
* Interpretation of results and preparation of client reports under supervision to agreed standards.
* In time, provide support to practical delivery on training courses and presentation (Powerpoint) on external/internal training courses.
* Responding to direct technical enquiries with support from your line manager using information retrieved from relevant sources. The frequency and complexity of which will build with time and experience.
* Maintenance of equipment and records for business management system purposes.
The Ideal Candidate
* A degree in a food related discipline or equivalent.
* Full UK/EU driving licence.
* IT literate.
* Industrial experience within a meat, pet food or other appropriate environment would be an advantage.
Our client provides scientific, technical, and legislative support to the food, drinks and allied industries worldwide. The practical application of technical excellence lies at the heart of all that they do and is supported by their industry-leading facilities, expertise and knowledge.
How to Apply!
Please email your CV to Chris Gabbott () or click the link below.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.