Mechanical Project EngineerPermanent £40k-50kCheshireSRG are currently looking for a Mechanical Project Engineer for a Chemical Manufacturer based in Cheshire. The company have a range of...
Mechanical Project EngineerPermanent - £40k-50kCheshireSRG are currently looking for a Mechanical Project Engineer for a Chemical Manufacturer based in Cheshire. The company have a range of capital projects being carried out on their facility. The mechanical project engineer will be responsible for managing and coordinating engineering, specification and design work.The successful candidate will play a vital role in liaison and communication throughout the lifespan of the project. Due to the high hazard nature of the manufacturing facility it essential that projects are completed using the application of best practices and a knowledge of hazardous environments.The Main Functions of Position:
- To effectively Manage Projects to the Specification, ensuring Compliance with relevant HSE requirements.
- To create Cost Effective Engineering Solutions within a Manufacturing Environment.
- Validate and check the work completed by team members
- Manage and co-ordinate engineering and design work for the projects
- Support any value analysis study
- Manage the site construction activities ensuring work progresses safely and to the agreed programme
- HNC / HND / Degree in Mechanical Engineering / Equivalent relevant Engineering discipline
- Experience within a high hazard manufacturing environment Refining / Chemical / Process / COMAH
- Experience of safe construction techniques
- Thorough knowledge of construction legislation including CDM
The Role offers the generous Benefits Package you would expect from a Blue Chip company.If you have the experience required and are interested in joining an establish manufacturer please click apply. Alternatively send an up to date CV or call me on 0161 868 2224.Keywords: Mechanical / Project Engineer / COMAH / Pharmaceutical / Chemical / RefinerySRG - Scientific Recruitment GroupSRG is the UK's number one recruitment company specialising in the scientific, engineering, clinical, pharmaceutical, food/FMCG, energy & renewables, biotech, chemical and medical device sectors.Our specialist sector knowledge and our passion are second to none. It's this combination that makes us different. We're committed to providing outstanding temporary, contract and permanent career opportunities of all levels for our candidates and a comprehensive range of expert strategic recruitment services for our clients.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.