Applications and Research ScientistCambridgePermanent£35-40K per annum, plus highly competitive benefitsRole profile:Managing strategic research projects to progress the scientific understanding within a niche vertical in cheminformatics,...
Research ScientistExcellent salary and company benefitsAn excellent opportunity to join a rapidly growing R&D team based in Cambridgeshire.In this new role, you will be working closely with the team to transfer novel solution phase chemistry to a chip-based microfluidic system by designing, evaluating and optimising processes.
- An aptitude for problem solving and rigour for designing and conducting experiments in a multi-disciplinary research setting
- An interdisciplinary background with a PhD or relevant industrial experience in the areas of Biointerface Science, Nanotechnology, Applied Surface Science, Biomedical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Materials Science, and Biochemistry.
- Proactive and analytically-minded individual with an exceptional capacity for conducting research in an independent manner with minimal supervision
- Excellent team-working and organisational skills.
- Critical thinking and a passion for innovation