Laboratory TechnicianDo you hold some laboratory based skills ideally within either food/drinks or analysis? Are you looking for an opportunity to join a leader in...
Food Composition Technician -:- £17,000 -:- Gloucestershire
* To conduct a range of tests for nutritional and metals determination.
* To operate and maintain automated food testing equipment.
* Collation of data for inclusion in reports and, where appropriate, preparation of reports.
* Preparation of samples for analysis.
The Ideal Candidate
* GCSE/A Levels including a science subject.
* Applicants with a degree will be considered.
* A keen interest in Food Science and its application to the food industry.
* Proven capability in food testing or a similar laboratory environment preferable.
Our client provides scientific, technical, and legislative support to the food, drinks and allied industries worldwide. The practical application of technical excellence lies at the heart of all that they do and is supported by their industry-leading facilities, expertise and knowledge.
How to Apply
If you are interested in this role please click the link below or email your CV
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.