Chemist required, based in West Yorkshire. Requiring a degree in Chemistry, Polymer Science, Material Sciences OR proven experience of developing or testing chemical products.Title: ChemistLocation:...
Polymer Technician with Development Opportunities - Lancashire
Title Polymer Technician Location Lancashire Salary up to £30,000 - Depending on Experience
Our client is a leading manufacturer of polymers supplying to a wide a wide range of industries including the automotive, aerospace and medical device. They successfully partner with a number of global organisations and are known for their cutting-edge polymeric solutions, streamlined production facilities, application development expertise and unmatched technical support. They are currently seeking to hire a Polymer Technician to join their R&D team at their site in Lancashire.
Benefits: This position can offer genuine career progression as well generous company benefits which include:
- Company Bonus & Stock owner schemes
- A generous 12% pension scheme
- 29 days annual holiday + public Holidays (8)
- Private health insurance scheme
Role / Description This position will be responsible for assisting the R&D team with specialist analytical support, duties will include:
- Chemical & Physical analysis of polymers & materials, example including:
- DCS testing
- Tensile strength
- Assisting with ongoing R&D work, planning & executing experiments at the lab, pilot & productions scales.
- Recording accurate results & producing detailed reports
- A Degree in Materials science, Chemistry or a related field.
- Previous experience within an industrial Polymer / Materials laboratory
- Good knowledge of Polymer chemistry
- Knowledge of physical testing methods
- Excellent communication skills
If you would like to apply for this position, please use the link provided. Alternatively please email a copy of your CV to Emma White at .For more information regarding this position or any others, please call Emma on 0161 868 2222.
If you have a scientific background and this position is not relevant / suitable for you please feel free to get in touch or visit www.srg.co.uk to view our other vacancies.
Keywords: Polymer, Chemistry, Material Science, R&D, Technician
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.