Job Title: Senior Product Quality Engineer (DOE)Reports to title:Manager Product Quality Engineering Our client is a developer, manufacturer and marketer of innovative medical...
SRG - Production Engineer - Medical Device - Permanent - Salary £competitive
SRG are currently looking for a Manufacturing and Production Engineer to join a Well Established Medical Device Manufacturing Company to support the production system to deliver finished product to required quality, cost and delivery.
Based in North London
- Support the Senior Production Engineer in delivering smooth and effective support to the manufacturing business.
- Creating production CNC programs and proving out
- Work closely and be proactive with Design Engineers in order to optimize designs for machining and assembly (DFM).
- Analysis of and solutions to problems relating to the machining process (e.g. identifying weaknesses in these processes and initiating the appropriate actions
- Collecting data and investigating non-conformances to initiate corrective actions to achieve the division's quality targets.
- Generating process documentation and maintaining it (PFMEA, Control Plans, Flow Charts and Process docs e.g. Layout etc.)
Qualification, System & Knowledge
- Ideally degree qualified with a minimum of 3 years post graduate Manufacturing/production engineering experience, gained within a low to medium volume high quality CNC machining and assembly environment.
- Ideally have a background in jig and fixture design, including build and prove out.
- Experience of working with CAD/CAM packages - (Ideally but not necessary) Siemens NX
- Experience of working with 3d modelling packages - (Ideally but not necessary) Siemens NX
- Ideally experience of 5 axis machining of complex surfaces
- Ideally experience of working within and implementing lean techniques
- 25 days' annual holiday plus bank holidays
- Life insurance
- 5% Pension
If you feel you are right for this position, please APPLY or ultimately Give me a call or drop an email
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.