R&D Technologist position based in Greater ManchesterTitle R&D Technologist (6 -12 month contract) Location Greater ManchesterSalary £24,000 £26,000 (Pro Rata) SRG is currently working with...
Pharmaceutical Process Technologist - Permanent - Derby/ Loughborough/ Nottingham
My client is a leading pharmaceutical company based in the midlands who are looking for an experienced production process technologist to join them on a permanent basis. My client are looking for candidates experienced in a GMP environment ideally with a background in Chemical Engineering, Chemistry, biotechnology or a related subject. The role will involve hands on shift role which will focus on manufacturing improvements, quality and validation support as well as some limited laboratory work. If you are interested in joining an expanding company and believe you meet the criteria then apply now via the website or call Joseph Tiffin on 0161 868 2214 for more information.
- Operate manufacturing equipment to carry out the cGMP production
- Working a rotating shift pattern including days and nights ensuring detailed handovers where required
- Preparation and Operation of all Equipment following SOP's and PCD's.
- Complete all documentation required to GDP.
- Drive continuous improvement and make suggestions regarding efficiencies
- Support resolution of CAPA's
- Support project validation work as required and drive site quality initiatives
- Ideally degree qualified in Chemical Engineering, biotechnology or chemistry or relevant experience in a similar role in the pharmaceutical industry
- Knowledge and experience of working in a pharmaceutical GMP setting
- Experience of working in a lean environment
- Able to communicate clearly both verbally and in writing as detailed documentation is required
If you believe you meet the above requirements and are available to work in the Derby/ Loughborough/ Nottingham area then apply now via the website or call Joseph Tiffin on 0161 868 2214 for more information.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.