Quality Control (QC) Team LeaderSRG are working with a leading life science business to help them expand at a really exciting time for the business.There...
The role is pivotal to the success of the In-Field (IFT) meetings process, reviewing and
approving infield speaker, and sponsored meeting requests, and interactions with Healthcare
Organisations (HCOs) and Healthcare Professionals (HCPs). To ensure all arrangements and materials are
compliant with company policies, standard operating procedures (SOPs) and the Association of British
Pharmaceutical Industry (ABPI) Code of Practice. The Compliance Administrator must work collaboratively with the In-Field.
- Work in partnership with In-Field and Brand team to ensure own knowledge and understanding of upcoming meeting requests, keeping up to date with meeting targets and requirements.
- Monitor incoming TA meeting requests in SharePoint and review and approve in accordance
- With company Meetings Policy, In-Field Meetings SOP and the ABPI Code. Providing assistance and training to IFTs, as required.
- Monitor mailbox and ensure that all email communications are dealt with in a timely manner.
- Assess and tier external Speaker payment rates using the company OEC Fair Market Value tool.
- Prepare contracts and agreements, as required for all meetings, as well as Transfer of Value consent to disclose forms and arrange for signing, appropriate storage for audit.
- Create meeting materials in close collaboration with the IFT Meeting owner.
- Create and manage Job Bags in Zinc for promotional presentations and bespoke meeting materials, working in close collaboration with Promotional Affairs, IFT Meetings Owner, and Speaker for review, feedback and amendments.
- Review and approve all meeting arrangements and materials in accordance with internal policy and process.
- Ensure that all post-meeting steps are completed including preparing payment packages.
- Keep up to date with TA changes to, or new, Summary of Medicinal Product Characteristics and PI (Prescribing Information) working closely with the TA Brand Team and Promotional Affairs Team.
- Continually seek ways to improve internal process whilst ensuring the requirements of the
- existing process are being met.
- Maintain a good understanding of the ABPI Code, specifically in relation to Meetings.
Experience and Qualifications required:
- University degree/diploma or relevant experience essential
- Experience working with the ABPI Code of Practice, or similar, essential
- Demonstrated ability using outlook, word, excel and Adobe Acrobat (PDF) to at least a beginner level essential
- Experience working within Pharma/Medicine/Healthcare industry
- Experience managing projects and/or organising meetings/events desirable
- Experience using, Zinc, Veeva, SharePoint, or equivalent desirable
- Excellent Communication skills
- A passionate person who wants to take the next step in their career
HOW TO APPLY?
For more information or to apply please contact
Gary Montgomery 07789 878 300 or
SRG is the market leading supplier of Clinical and Drug development recruitment services to the Life Sciences industries. By putting people at the heart of what we do we are the catalyst that connects the best talent with organisations in the pursuit of 'Creating Tomorrow's World'& helping patients world-wide.
Key Words:Commercial, Brand, ABPI, Pharmaceutical, Biopharma, Customer Excellence, Compliance, Healthcare, Meeting Planning, Events Planning, Project Management, ABPI, Flexible Working, Medical Affairs, Zinc, Promotional Affairs, Veeva
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the EU/UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.