An opportunity for a Laboratory Analyst to join a growing life sciences company.Job Title: Laboratory AnalystDuration: PermanentSalary: competitiveLocation: Greater ManchesterSRG are working with a life...
Permanent - Full Time
Salalry depends upon experience - up to 28k
Perform routine testing procedures for the appraisal of raw materials, release and stability evaluation of finished products.
- Perform routine analysis of raw materials involving basic wet chemistry methods, pH, FT-IR, separation and titrations.
- Perform analysis of finished products (routine and stability) (Ointments, creams and tablets) using GC and UV-Vis methods.
- Perform equipment calibration and document results.
- Provide technical support to less experienced analysts and technicians.
- Perform the checking and approval of other analysts work.
- Act in a supervisory capacity in the absence of the Lab Supervisor.
- Carry out OOS investigations where necessary.
- Industry experience performing finished product testing within the pharmaceutical industry to cGMP.
- Experience in a broad range of analytical techniques including HPLC.
- Experience in performing out of spec investigations.
If you would like to apply for this position, please use the link provided. For more information regarding this position please call Bal on 0121 728 8455.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.