Manufacturing Group Leader (Packaging Operations)Northern Ireland Permanent Full Time Attractive salary & package Do you have packaging experience within a Pharmaceutical Manufacturing experience?Have you implemented...
Packaging Technician - Warehouse Operative
Location: Weybridge, KT13 0DE
Start date: Mid November
My client is a global pharmaceutical company that specialises in the healthcare sector and they are currently looking for a packaging technician to join their Clinical Supplies team in Weybridge. Full training will be supplied for the successful candidate.
Responsibilities will include:
- Creating and contributing into labelling templates, packaging instructions and shipping documentation
- Receiving of incoming materials within a GMP warehouse and inventory management
- General warehousing activities
- Creating, allocating and dispensing clinical samples within an inventory management system
- Printing labels, over wrapping and labelling clinical trial samples
- Packing and preparing products for shipment
- Second checking of documentation
- Co-ordination with QA for product inspection
- Good housekeeping; keeping area tidy
- Participate on internal audits and stock checksAbout you:
- Must be computer literate
- Have Good attention to detail
- Fluent in English with good communication skills in both oral and written form
- Must have ability to handle physical workload of lifting, labelling and packing of products.
- Ability to learn and work compliantly to team Standard Operating Procedures and Work Instructions
- Ideally, prior experience working in a GMP environment
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.