Validation Officer East MidlandsPermanent Full Time Salary attractive dependant upon experienceHave you worked as a Validation Officer within the Pharmaceutical Industry?Do you have manufacturing experience?Role:...
Validation Specialist - Pharmaceutical Manufacturer, North West - Circa £45 - £55 per hour DOE
If you are looking for your next Validation contract with a top pharmaceutical manufacturer, get in touch!
My client is looking for a contract Validation Specialist to support a New Build Lab Project. The ideal candidate will come from a Laboratory background with knowledge of Lab Equipment and Systems. The role will also require travel abroad during the week for a short period. Please get in touch to find out more information.
Necessary experience and skills:
* Lab kit Quality experience
* Previous experience of generating and executing IQ, OQ, PQ on GMP equipment
Desirable experience and skills:
* Computer Systems Validation (CSV) experience
* Awareness or previous experience of method and equipment validation
* Experience of QC testing techniques and industry practices, to include Biological and Chemistry testing
If this is something you would be interested in please contact Alex Eager on the following details.0161 868 2226
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.