Engineering Support Officer- QualityLocation- GrangemouthSalary- Competitive and excellent benefits on offerSRG are working with a global life science organisation who are going through an exciting...
Are you a maintenance specialist with a history within the pharmaceutical sector? An opportunity has arisen for a Maintenance Support Engineer to join a well-established team based on Merseyside.
About the organisation:
You will be working for an international manufacturing company, who offer services to the pharmaceutical sector. You will be joining at an important time for the business, as they implement plans of growth and development during 2018 and beyond.
You will be rewarded with a salary of £35K-£45K and excellent benefits.
The company's reputation speaks for itself. And the ground-breaking medical research they've completed has changed lives all around the world.
About the Job:
As Maintenance Support Engineer, you will trouble shoot problems in the event of mechanical / electrical failure of equipment and must be able to deliver the timely response to support the business.
You will be required to supervise service contractors on site, therefore effective people management with regard to health and safety legislation is essential.
You will be working on their Liverpool site providing days based support.
You will have undertaken a formal Engineering apprenticeship and HND/HNC academic qualification.
You will also have the following:
- A practical working knowledge of SAP PM to enable effective utilisation and development of this CMMS.
- You will have considerable technical knowledge and high level of expertise of the job, strong mechanical / electrical aptitude and a working knowledge of mechanical, electrical and process systems, with excellent troubleshooting and diagnostic skills.
- Working knowledge of areas of engineering compliance including PSSR, LOLER, PUWER, SSoW, Asbestos Control, Legionella and DSEAR.
- Must be familiar with the operation and maintenance of facilities, plant and equipment supporting a GMP facility. Including
- Clean room HVAC systems,
- Plant steam, clean steam,
- Purified water generation and distribution,
- Clean compressed air,
- Building Management System
How to apply:
Apply now via the SRG website.
If this role is not quite right for you, but might be for somebody in your network - please forward this onto them. SRG pay a referral fee for any successful candidates.
Loz Mitchell - Pharma
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.