Project ManagerCompetitive salary and benefits package!I am currently seeking an experienced Project Manager to join an exciting, expanding medical device company in the Edinburgh area.This...
Quality and Project Manager
This is an exciting and integral role supporting a busy Quality department of an innovative and entrepreneurial organisation based in Essex.
Your project management experience and awareness of working with ISO 13485, 9001 and 14971 will support your customer facing skill, ability to work across disciplines and bring together a diverse workforce for the betterment of continuous improvement methods.
Key role requirements:
- Produce and maintain up to date inspection documents which will include: product specifications, test methods and inspection criteria relevant to each area
- Own the initiatives for continuous improvement and CAR process
- Guide and support division managers in their CAR investigations and root cause analysis
- Support failure investigation as a result of customer complaint, returns or reported quality/useability issues
- Work with the Production and Technical teams in support of validation activities
- Supplier quality audit
- Background in Quality Control or Assurance from a manufacturing SME setting within a regulated industry - medical devices/drug devices for example
- In-depth understanding of the operational requirements of working with ISO 13485, ISO 14971, ISO 9001. In particular a detailed knowledge Medical Device Regulations (EU/Global)
- Project Management background with ISO 13485 - essential
- Relevant BSc (or equivalent) in a scientific, engineering, biomedical, manufacturing or industrial discipline
- Demonstrable background in process control improvement projects, QMS or supplier audits and validation protocols
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, strong influencer and relationship builder and practised in managing organisational change
If this sounds like it could be the next natural step for you in your Quality career, please apply now by clicking the link below or telephone me for a more in-depth conversation:
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.