An opportunity for an Analytical Scientist to join a leading biopharmaceutical organisation.Job Title: Senior Scientist, Analytical Sciences Duration: PermanentLocation: North WestSRG are working with a...
Bakery Scientist -:- £18,500 - £20,500 -:- Gloucestershire
The Job Role
* Manage and undertake work on behalf of clients.
* Write reports for contract and research projects.
* Provide advice to clients Identify new business opportunities.
* Contribute to idea generation for bakery science and research.
* Generate proposals for client work.
The Ideal Candidate
* Experience in using instrumental techniques, ideally this would be equipment for bakery analysis, which includes texture analysis, RVA, DSC and rheometry.
* A degree in food science is preferable, but food technology, engineering or biochemistry would be considered, as long as relevant experience with food science or production can be demonstrated.
Our client provides scientific, technical, and legislative support to the food, drinks and allied industries worldwide. The practical application of technical excellence lies at the heart of all that they do and is supported by their industry-leading facilities, expertise and knowledge.
How to Apply
If you would like to apply for this position please click the link below, or send your CV
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.