Food Law Advisor/Senior Food Law Advisor Location: Gloucestershire or SurreySalary: Excellent, depending on experience The Regulatory Affairs department, which is widely recognised for its expertise...
Food Law Advisor/Senior Food Law Advisor
Location: Gloucestershire or SurreySalary: Excellent, depending on experience
The Regulatory Affairs department, which is widely recognised for its expertise in the interpretation and commercial application of International and UK food law.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- To work with the whole Regulatory Affairs department to provide support for both the food and drinks industry.
- To maintain and extend a high level of awareness of current UK and EU harmonised food legislation, related issues and likely developments.
- To answer questions from members, other clients and colleagues on the content, application and interpretation of the above.
- To develop and contribute to Regulatory Affairs publications and events.
- To initiate new business and deliver contract services on time and within budget.
Qualifications and competencies:
- Graduate level qualification(s) in science, law or related subjects or the equivalent experience.
- Extensive knowledge of food law acquired in a commercial, enforcement or policy setting.
- Well-developed communication skills - upwards, downwards and outwards.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.