Project Manager Translational Drug Development£33,000 £45,000 (Commensurate with experience) + Private MedicalLondon Based Do you have experience working in the pre-clinical or clinical drug development...
Food Law Advisor/Senior Food Law Advisor Location: Surrey
Roles and Responsibilities:
To work with the whole Regulatory Affairs department to provide support for both the food and drinks industry.
* To maintain and extend a high level of awareness of current UK and EU harmonised food legislation, related issues and likely developments.
* To answer questions from members, other clients and colleagues on the content, application and interpretation of the above.
* To develop and contribute to Regulatory Affairs publications and events.
To initiate new business and deliver contract services on time and within budget.
Qualifications and competencies
* Graduate level qualification(s) in science, law or related subjects or the equivalent experience.
* Minimum 1-3 years' experience / knowledge of food law acquired in a commercial, enforcement or policy setting.
* Well-developed communication skills - upwards, downwards and outwards.
* Fluency in a foreign language (preferably German or one of the Slavic languages).
* Experience of customer service and interaction with clients would be advantageous
* Skilled report writing and presentation skills. Proven client skills.