Multi-Skilled EngineerFood / Drink / FMCG / PackagingTitle: Multi-Skilled Engineer / Maintenance Engineer / Shift EngineerLocation: Bradford / Leeds / HalifaxSalary: £36,000 £40,000Shift: Continental Shifts...
Title: Maintenance Engineer / Mechanical Engineer / Manufacturing Engineer
Salary: £23,000 to £28,000
Shift: Monday to Friday - Days
This is an exciting opportunity to join one of the UK's leading manufacturers at the forefront of both industry and technology. This is very much a hands on role within a sector that supplies into a variety of industries including Energy, Chemicals, Gas and Fuels - Expect to be getting involved! Having invested in new machinery and equipment throughout the summer, this role is available due to an increase in head count.
- Help implement programmes and planned maintenance helping to reduce downtime, looking into recurrent faults and develop solutions.
- The right candidate can be expected to look at both preventative and reactive maintenance within a site investing in technology and machinery.
- Responsible for the day to day maintenance of both plant and equipment.
Requirements & Person Specifics:
- GCSE or Equivalent in Maths & English
- Engineering Qualification at NVQ level 3 or Equivalent
- Mechanical, Electrical, Hydraulic or Pneumatic qualifications
- Experience and a proven track record of Continuous Improvement within an operational environment
SRG is the UK's number one recruitment company specialising in the scientific, engineering, clinical, pharmaceutical, food/FMCG, energy & renewables, biotech, chemical and medical device sectors.
As scientists ourselves, our specialist sector knowledge and our passion are second to none. It's this combination that makes us different. We're committed to providing outstanding temporary, contract and permanent career opportunities of all levels for our candidates and a comprehensive range of expert strategic recruitment services for our clients.
If you would like to apply for this position, please use the link provided. Alternatively please email a copy of your CV For more information regarding this position or any others, please call Fraser on 0161 868 2204
If you have an engineering background and this position is not relevant / suitable for you please feel free to get in touch or visit www.srg.co.uk to view our other vacancies
Keywords: Maintenance Engineer / Manufacturing / Mechanical / Electrical
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.