A leading manufacturing company based in Oxfordshire is currently recruiting for a Pre-Treatment Process Chemist to join their busy Technical Team. This is a permanent...
A leading manufacturing company based in Oxfordshire is currently recruiting for a Pre-Treatment Process Chemist to join their busy Technical Team. This is a permanent role, paying £30-35,000, starting as soon as possible.
- Development and improvement industrial pre-treatment processes - cleaning, etching, plating, stripping, etc.
- Providing technical support and troubleshooting processing issues
- Mainting technical documentation - analytical records, development project reports, quality/environmental/H&S info
- Analysis of processing chemicals to support R&D projects - inorganic wet/bench chemistry (such as titrations)
- Degree (or equivalent) in Chemistry / Electrochemistry / Related, and or relevant industrial experience
- Good industrial knowledge of pre-treatment/plating processes
- Previous experience managing R&D projects is advantageous
- Happy in hands on, industrial lab role
If this role looks of interest please apply online. If you have any questions please call Tom Pickford on 0121 726 9705.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.