A Global Materials Manufacturer has an immediate requirement for a R&D Technologist to join their expanding Research and Development Team. This is a 12 month...
Contract QP / Qualified Person
2 Days a week, ongoing contract
Competitive Daily Rate
Based in London
My client, an established and family owned Pharmaceutical company are looking to hire a Qualified Person to work on contract for 2 days a week. They are a FDA and MHRA approved manufacturing and testing organisation, with on market products across a broad range of dosage forms, includig solids, liquids (non-sterile), creams and gels.
This role is looking for a QP who wants to be involved in the ongoing improvement of internal processes, as well as batch release. The role will be split approx 75% batch release, and 25% working with staff in the QA, QC and productions teams to give feedback as to why a batch hasn't been approved, acting like a mentor to less experienced staff.
- To carry out the duties and responsibilities of a Qualified Person as detailed in EU Directive 2001/83/EC
- Ensure the principles and responsibilities of GMP / GMDP, as stated in Directive 2003/94/EC and interpreted in the EU Guide to GMP have been followed and perform the duties of the responsible person as per MHRA and EU regulations (2013/C 343/01).
- The review of batch documentation for pharmaceutical products and subsequent batch disposition, including certification for release
- Mentoring and training staff, ensutring feedback is given as to why a batch has not been approved for release.
- Acting as a resident Quality expert to ensure the ongoing development of QA staff as appropriate, in direct relation to product quality issues.
To be considered you must be an experienced QP, ideally with prior experience of non-sterile manufacturing. You must be willing and able to provide feedback and mentoring, where appropriate, to less experienced staff, to help with staff and process continuous development.
Please Apply online or call Neil Walton at SRG on 02030964706
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.