Site Microbiologist/Microbiology ManagerSRG are working with a successful and expanding pharmaceutical company who are looking for a Site Microbiologist to lead their micro team on...
Do you hold industry experience working within Assays and In Vitro Pharmacology?
Are you looking for an opportunity to join a highly successful company with ongoing expansion plans?
My client based in the Cambridge area is a highly innovative company working in Drug Discovery. They have undergone continued success resulting in continued expansion over the pat 12 months.
As a result they are currently seeking a Research Scientist to join their Discovery Pharmacology team to work within Assays and In Vitro Pharmacology.
The main responsibilities of the In Vitro Pharmacologist will be:
- The running of biochemical and cell based assays to determine pharmacology and biophysical function
- Analyse and interpret assay data to characterise pharmacology and MOA
- Conceptualise novel assays for new prjects across a range of target classes
To be considered for this opportunity you will have the following skills and experience:
- BSc, MSc (or equivalent) in a relevant field
- Experience running biochemical and cell based assays
- Assays - Fluorescence based, Alpha-screen, SPR
- Experience with small molecule drug discovery projects
Candidates with industry experience at different levels will be considered for this opportunity, with salary dependent on experience.
If this role is of interest please apply online or for more information contact Ashley Quinlan or Dominic Cappell on 01223 234 768.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.