Production Scientist in Viral Vectors required for exciting new position with innovative manufacturer in GlasgowTitle Production Scientist Viral VectorsLocation GlasgowSalary CompetitiveSRG is working with an...
Production Technician / Scientist required for exciting new position with innovative manufacturer in Glasgow
Title - Production Technician / Scientist
Location - Glasgow
Salary - Competitive
SRG is working with an innovative and fast growing life science company - as a result of their continued success and expansion they are looking to hire an experienced Production Scientist to work within their GMP facility. Working as part of a small team the role would be suited to someone with experience in mammalian cell culture within a GMP environment. Perhaps you are ready for the next step in your career or maybe you are looking to move into a new innovative environment, either way we would like to hear from you.
My client offers a competitive salary as well as the potential for development and skills enhancement.
- Ensure all manufacturing activities are undertaken in accordance with the product requirements and current regulatory and quality standards
- Analyse all production activities to develop improvements
- Problem solving and trouble shooting of production processes
- Provide technical knowledge to support technical transfer and validation, assist in smooth transfer of process to operations
- Analyse, interpret, report and present data and escalate deviations
- Assist in the preparation of GMP documentation and ensure high standards in documentation including SOPs and manufacturing batch records
- Assist in all production activities including procurement of equipment, cleaning, ordering of consumables, maintaining equipment and records
- Ensure quality standards are maintained in compliance with GMP standards and Health and Safety policies including the provision of COSHH/Risk assessments
- Assist in the preparation and review of GMP documentation
- The successful candidate will have a degree in a relevant life science subject along with previous experience in production / manufacturing within a GMP environment
- You will be skilled in mammalian cell culture
- You must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills as well as having high attention to detail and strong organisational skills
SRG is the UK's number one recruitment company specialising in the scientific, engineering, clinical, pharmaceutical, food/FMCG, energy & renewables, biotech, chemical and medical device sectors.As scientists ourselves, our specialist sector knowledge and our passion are second to none. It's this combination that makes us different. We're committed to providing outstanding temporary, contract and permanent career opportunities of all levels for our candidates and a comprehensive range of expert strategic recruitment services for our clients.
If you would like to apply for this position, please use the link provided. For more information regarding this position or any others, please contact Pamela.
If you have a scientific background and this position is not relevant / suitable for you please feel free to get in touch or visit www.srg.co.uk to view our other vacancies.
Keywords: GMP, production, manufacturing, mammalian cell culture, tissue culture, cleanroom