Title Analytical Chemist Organics Location Cheshire Salary £18,000 £22,000SRG are working with a specialist analytical laboratory who are going through a period of expansion due...
A well established Chemical manufacturing organisation based in Northamptonshire has an immediate requirement for an Organic Chemist to join their busy Technical team. This is a permanent role, paying £20,000, and starts as soon as possible.
* Assisting in the small scale manufacture (5L-25L) of chemicals using a wide variety of classical chemical synthesis techniques
* Post-synthesis purification of chemicals, mainly through distillation
* Assist in production process development, and the scale up/introduction of new processes
* Degree (or equivalent) level in Chemistry
* Academic experience in chemical synthesis
* Confidence and good communication skills, together with ability to work closely within teams
If this role looks of interest please apply online. If you would like further information on the role please call Tom Pickford on 0121 726 9750.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.