Process Development ScientistSRG are working with a leading life science company in the Edinburgh area to help them find a Process Development Scientist.If you are...
An opportunity for a Process Development Associate to join a global Medical Device company in the North West.
Job Title: Process Development Associate
Location: North West
SRG are working with a market leading Medical Device company who are looking for a Process Development Associate to join their team
- Assist in the support of launched and approved products and operations processes
- Transfer of processes from R&D to manufacturing
- Assist in the execution of process validation of new and existing manufacturing processes
- Assist Technical Writers with SOPs and Manufacturing Work Instructions
- Aid in troubleshooting experimentation for projects
- Documentation and record keeping
- Minimum BSc in scientific related subject and industrial experience in a cGMP environment
- Working knowledge on experimental design
- Work collaboratively within a team
SRG are the UK number 1 recruitment company specialising in the science, engineering, clinical, pharmaceutical, food/FMCG, renewable, biotech, chemicals and medical devices sectors. As scientists ourselves, our specialist sector knowledge and our passion are second to none. It's this combination that makes us different. We're committed to providing outstanding temporary, contract and permanent career opportunities of all levels for our candidates and a comprehensive range of expert strategic recruitment services for our clients.
If you would like to apply for this position, please use the link provided. Alternatively please email a copy of your CV to Harrison Bailey at . For more information regarding this position or any others, please call Harrison on 0161 868 2238.
If you have a scientific background and this position is not relevant / suitable for you please feel free to get in touch or visit www.srg.co.uk to view our other vacancies.
Keywords: Medical Device, cGMP, GMP, Good Manufacturing Practice, ISO13485, technical transfer, manufacturing, science, life science, biology, healthcare, biochemistry, biomedical, molecular biology,
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.