Quality Control Assistant Multiple rolesPermanent full time position West MidlandsCompetitive salary and benefits packageAre you experienced in working in a warehousing or manufacturing background with...
R&D Warehouse Assistant
Initial 6 month contract
£18,000 per annum equivalent
SRG and our sister company & CRO, Synergy, are currently recruiting on behalf of a global healthcare organisation in Hull who are seeking an Warehouse Assistant to join their R&D facility for an initial 6 month contract.
The role will support daily operational activities within the laboratory stores including stock control, inventory management and providing logistical support to within the warehouse, all within a highly regulated GMP environment.
* Logistical support including the movement of raw materials
* Support with laboratory deliveries including chemical receipt and despatching, dealing with couriers and suppliers
* Undertake stock checks and add/remove inventory to LIMS as required
* General housekeeping and area cleanliness
* Prior experience of working within a warehouse environment
* Experience of or willing to train on warehouse electrical lifting equipment
* Experience within an Healthcare, Pharmaceutical and/or FMCG environment would be advantageous
* Understanding of GMP related principals or experience within a similarly regulated environment
To find out more, please apply online with your most up-to-date CV or contact Rachel Ellis on .
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.