Analytical Development ScientistCompetitive salary and extensive benefits package on offer.We are recruiting for Analytical Development Scientists with experience in analytical techniques such as HPLC, to...
Job Title: Continuous Technology Development Scientist
Location: Sandwich, Kent
Salary: £14.42 an hour (circa £27,500 per annum)
Contract: 12 Months
SRG is working with a global biopharmaceutical company with a vast portfolio of over 100 innovative medicines, vaccines and consumer healthcare products.
They are currently seeking a Continuous Technology Development Scientist with a strong background in synthetic organic chemistry at their site in Sandwich. The Development Scientist will assess new technologies in continuous synthetic, separation and isolation technologies for APIs.
- Synthetic organic chemistry including analysis of reaction mixtures and products
- Use of membrane separation technology (organic solvent nanofiltration), continuous extraction (liquid-liquid extraction) and other techniques as required
- Use own knowledge, experience and available literature to contribute to the development of new technologies
- Educated to degree level in Synthetic Organic Chemistry, Engineering or a relevant chemistry related subject
- Experience of independently conducting chemical reactions, work ups and isolations on a laboratory scale
- Good knowledge of Organic Chemistry and experience in analytical techniques such as NMR, HPLC and GC
- Pharmaceutical process development experience would be advantageous
Apply online today or email your CV . For more information on the role please call Tolu Kuforiji on 0161 868 2248.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.