Graduate Scientist Cell Culture North East Salary £23-30K (Dependent on experience) Relocation Package Offered Are you a graduate with experience working on mammalian cell culture?...
Cell culture Scientist Cambridge, UK 6 months - part time
SRG are currently recruiting on behalf of a leading pharmaceutical company for a Scientist with experience in cell culture at their site in Cambridge. You will be assisting in the maintenance of a wide range of cell lines as well as assisting in other routine laboratory activities as required.
- Cell culture of a wide range of mammalian cell lines
- Maintenance of database for sample tracking
- Support scientists in sample tracking to ensure compliance with Human Tissue Act (HTAct)
- BSc, HND/HNC or equivalent qualification in biological sciences
- Experience in cell culture
- Good interpersonal and team working skills
- Ability to plan and organise own workload
- Ability to use computers for data collation, processing and reporting of results
- Strong communication skills
- Knowledge and understanding of HTAct
- Database management
- Experience of working at containment level 2 (CL2) lab
This is an exciting and challenging opportunity to work with the finest talent in market leading pharmaceutical organisation.
To find out more, please apply online or send your CV directly to or give Umul a call on 0203 096 4529.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.