Quality Coordinator Newcastle upon TyneSalary negotiableAn innovative manufacturing company, based in Newcastle upon Tyne, is looking to recruit a Quality Coordinator to join their quality...
Permanent, full time (Mon-Fri, 9-5)
Up to £24,000 pr annum
Working for a global provider of specialist medical devices to the private and defence sectors, this is an integral role reporting to the Planning and Purchasing Manager.
You will be part of a small, cohesive team of supply chain and logistics professionals, working together to support the planning, organisation and smooth-running of a specialist team and wider company.
Key role requirements:
- Taking daily responsibility for planning of production and packing schedule
- Work closely with Manager to ensure output of the lines are adherent to targets on waste minimisation, quality and downtime
- Scheduling delivery/stock check of generic products to maintain stock levels for the production team
- Work with sales team to agree delivery schedule for customer orders
- Assisting with forecasting and analysis of production capacity to help guide the sales, purchasing and production teams with regards to their expected targets
- Take part in regular planning and purchasing meetings to present relevant data, help implement new processes to streamline the forecasting, quality control and works order creation.
- It is essential that you come from a manufacturing background, having some working history of planning systems and practices
- Strong analytical skills - able to interrogate data and offer guidance to others based on reports
- Excellent command of MS Excel - ability to use pivot tables, formulas and maintain complex datasheets
- Understanding of how to use and get the best out of ERP systems/databases and exemplary mathematical aptitude
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, good influencer, excellent decision-making skills and naturally engaging
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.