Training & Event Administrator -:- £20k -:- Gloucestershire The Role * To provide efficient and effective administrative support to the Training Section and Event Directors...
Training & Event Administrator -:- £20k -:- Gloucestershire
* To provide efficient and effective administrative support to the Training Section and Event Directors for training activities and events.
* To handle enquiries proactively with a view to maximising income, business development opportunities & client relationships.
* The maintenance and development of key administrative systems to support successful delivery of training events.
The Ideal Candidate
* Good standard of education (minimum of 5 GCSEs including English & Maths).
* Experience in a training or event administrator role.
* Sound commercial/business development awareness.
* Fully proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Excellent keyboard skills.
Our company provides scientific, technical, and legislative support to the food, drinks and allied industries worldwide. The practical application of technical excellence lies at the heart of all that they do and is supported by their industry-leading facilities, expertise and knowledge.
How to Apply
Click the link below or email your CV
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.