Project Engineer / Process EngineerPermanent £40k-55k DOEOxfordshireSRG are currently looking for a Project / Process Engineer for a Global Manufacturer based in Oxfordshire that has...
Project Engineer / Process EngineerPermanent - £40k-55k DOEOxfordshireSRG are currently looking for a Project / Process Engineer for a Global Manufacturer based in Oxfordshire that has a range of capital projects being carried out on their facility. The project / process engineer will be responsible for FEED, specifications, cost and timescale management, installation and commissioning work, so we are looking for someone with a broad project background within the process industries, and because of the internal team structure, the company could take on a Mechanical or Chemical Engineer. The successful candidate will play a vital role in liaison and communication throughout the lifespan of the project, so excellent communication and organisation is needed in working and managing multiple concurrent projects.The Main Functions of Position:
- Manage and co-ordinate engineering and design work for the projects
- To effectively Manage Projects to the Specification, ensuring Compliance with relevant HSE requirements.
- To create Cost Effective Engineering Solutions within a Manufacturing Environment.
- Validate and check the work completed by team members / contractors
- Support any value analysis study
- Manage the site construction activities ensuring work progresses safely and on time.
- HNC / HND / Degree in Mechanical or Chemical Engineering
- Experience within the Process industries - Fine / Speciality Chemicals, FMCG, Pharma etc
- Experience working and managing a range of projects and deliverables
- Experience working to high standards and specifications
- Knowledge of construction legislation including CDM
- Lean / Project Management qualifications desirable
The Role offers the generous Benefits Package you would expect from a Blue Chip company.If you have the experience required and are interested in joining an establish manufacturer please click apply. Alternatively send an up to date CV or call me on 0161 868 2224.Keywords: Mechanical / Chemical / Project / Process / CoMAH / Development / ProductSRG - Scientific Recruitment GroupSRG is the UK's number one recruitment company specialising in the scientific, engineering, clinical, pharmaceutical, food/FMCG, energy & renewables, biotech, chemical and medical device sectors.Our specialist sector knowledge and our passion are second to none. It's this combination that makes us different. We're committed to providing outstanding temporary, contract and permanent career opportunities of all levels for our candidates and a comprehensive range of expert strategic recruitment services for our clients.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.